Teddie and Samson recap their adventures at Coachella discussing the most memorable musical acts and great experience in the Indio Valley. And we discuss some new music that boring Ron dug up while they were having fun.
Opening Music: Disclosure feat. Mary J. Blige – “F For You (remix)”
- Coachella 2014: Festival fans going through withdrawal (https://storify.com/LADNMarMendoza/coachella-2014-withdrawl)
- Coachella 2014: Arcade Fire Set Features ‘Daft Punk’ Surprise (http://j.mp/1muci0B)
- the versatile Dev Hynes
- Air – “La Femme D’Argent” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH5bL_XbO64)
- Timeflies feat. Katie Sky – “Monsters” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFPyDLV-4XtI)
- Kid Art feat. V.Cha$e – “Imperial” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEoHjRTCckc)
Skyzoo and Torae – “Blue Yankee Fitted” (https://soundcloud.com/skyzoo-torae/blue-yankee-fitted)
- A$AP Mob feat. A$AP Twelvyy – “Xscape” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOq_YsH9FHM)
- Future feat. Kanye West – “I Won” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2VrxrGcWl8)
- Fabolous – “Cuffin Season” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUzh-9PyD4E)
During the Fall and Winter months people who would normally rather be single or promiscuous find themselves along with the rest of the world desiring to be “Cuffed” or tied down by a serious relationship. The cold weather and prolonged indoor activity causes singles to become lonely and desperate to be cuffed.
Brittany: Why is everyone trying to holla this week like outta no where?
Tiara: You know cuffing season is in full effect right?
Brittany: Oh yeah you right. I know I wont be sleeping alone this weekend.
by Pmack0711 September 20, 2011 (from Urban Dictionary)
Then Teddie rambles on and on.